Monday, March 4, 2013

Brent Everett - Twice Is Better Than Once


Release Year: 2009
Studio: Brent Everett
Cast: Brent Everett
Genres: Solo, Big dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

A couple of weeks ago Steve and I were in Las Vegas where I made two live appearances at the Piranha Nightclub. Well, we're no sooner back home in San Diego, when they call and ask me to come back for Las Vegas Pride for more live appearances and to appear in Piranha's float in the May 1st Pride Parade. So here you see me in my new shorts for those appearances and to get ready for that (and to please a member of the website who keeps asking for it) I cum twice during this webcam show. Take a look!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:22
Video: 960x544, Windows Media Video 9, 1469kbps
Audio: 31kbps





File size: 300.8 MB
Download Brent Everett - Twice Is Better Than Once


No comments:

Post a Comment