Tuesday, March 5, 2013

SC-Riley


Video language: English

“I’m a firefighter,” Riley told us. “It’s pretty boring until you get a call.”
“Wow! How did you get into that?”
“My brother is a firefighter too,” he explained. “He got me interested.”
“Isn’t that kind a dangerous occupation?”
“I specialize in aerial firefighting, so it’s a little safer... I have to wear a silver suit,” he added. “It makes me look like an alien!”
Riley is a fan of the site and he was excited to be on the other side of the camera.
“It’s a new experience,” he said. “I’m excited about doing some ‘stuff’ here!”
He said he likes guys who are a little order and more muscular.
“I’ll pursue a guy if I see him and I really want him,” he said. “But I’m kind of shy when it comes to guys!”

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4687kbps
Audio: 46kbps





File size: 361.4 MB
Download SC-Riley


No comments:

Post a Comment