Monday, March 4, 2013

Daddy Mugs Fucks Dillinger - Raw


Studio: Daddy Mugs
Cast: Daddy Mugs& Dillinger
Video language: English

I'll get right to the point here. The first time I met Dillinger I knew I wanted to fuck this boy's hole. The chemistry was there between us and he wanted fucked just as bad as I wanted to fuck him. He started out sucking my cock and I love the way he does it. He sucks till he gags on it and I think it's hot. I could not wait to get inside him so he rides my cock bare. As he is in the doggy position, I can't hold it any longer. I just started shooting my huge load of cum in his asshole. It just started oozing out then and look at the puddle it left.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:20
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1508kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 231.0 MB
Download Daddy Mugs Fucks Dillinger - Raw


No comments:

Post a Comment