Sunday, March 17, 2013

Seduced Straight Guys - Johnny And Don


Release Year: 2013
Studio: Seduced Straight Guys
Cast: Johnny And Don
Genres: Gay,Anal,Oral,Hardcore
Video language: English

This shoot is just an amazing video. The very sexy, and now not so innocent Johnny has hit me up to take the next step. I almost couldn't believe it when I got the text message from him saying he was willing to give sucking another blokes cock a go. I couldn't believe he was up for it. First, he took the plunge and let me suck him off, which he was clearly very nervous about, but this time, to suck another bloke, this is amazing.
Before we did the shoot, I had a good chat with him making sure this is what he wanted to do. He reassured me, with a bit of nervousness that he wanted to do it. And I got to say, Johnny has moved a long way since to his last shoot. His confidence in this shoot is amazing, not at first, but once he got Don's cock in his mouth it was like he was in his element. He just relaxed and let himself get into it. This guy, like another other bloke way before him, is one of those fellas that looks incredibly sexy with another blokes cock hanging out of his mouth.
This is an amazing shoot that starts off a bit slow and unsure, and ends with an incredibly sexy young man covered in another mans full cream load.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1877kbps
Audio: 122kbps





File size: 425.7 MB
Download Seduced Straight Guys - Johnny And Don


No comments:

Post a Comment